Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where is Nana Crunch

I think my mom has a bit of writers block about this whole blogging thing.



I think she feels she must have something very pithy to say...when we all know that you can spout about anything going on in your brain....that is what it is all about.



She also hasn't been feeling to great lately.....cough that won't go away.



So I hope she blogs soon....



But be patient.



She has been working hard at feeling better AND rushing over to my house to help me out with my crazy children.



She also works part time and has a boatload of friends to keep up with.



She is an amazing and caring woman.



Anyway......I will come up with some more stories too.



There is a load of em.





powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

not to pressure you but yes PLEASE! i keep peeking in and nothing is new!

DellaB said...

You know, you can lead a horse to water, but...

Hi, I'm DellaB from turningsixty, just doing the rounds of the over 50s blogroll, just popped in to say hello...